MORRISVILLE, North Carolina
$16.00 - $19.00
Are you passionate about your career in construction? Are you the type of worker who would like to be able to stand by – and on – your finished product? We are currently looking for motivated Concrete Setters and Finishers. This position will be building concrete forms, pouring/finishing concrete, asphalt work, shovel work, debris removal and other various tasks. Will need to bring their lunch. This job is outside so they must dress for the weather conditions. No tools required. Must wear long pants (Jeans or Work Pants) NO SWEATPANTS, JOGGER PANTS or TENNIS SHOES will be allowed. PPE is required (Hard Hat, Gloves, Glasses, Work Boots and Hi-Vis Vest). Lunch break times will vary based on concrete delivery schedule.
• Competitive Wages and Weekly Pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Coverage through Market Place
• Standard Bonus Program – $$$ based on accumulate work hours
• Referral Bonus Program – $$$ earn for referring friends
- Assisting in aligning forms, patching voids, and using saws to cut expansion joints
- Making decisions and solving problems
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution
- Assisting with mixing concrete, grout, and other concrete products by hand or mixing machine
- Operating various small machines, such as skid loaders and backhoes
- Assembling and dismantling various types of forms made of wood and metal
- Using hand and power tools to smooth concrete and grout
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum two years of experience in a construction setting working with concrete.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.