SAINT AUGUSTINE, Florida
Seeking experienced Concrete Form and Finish workers for various projects located in St. Augustine, FL!
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Form ground and vertical forms for sidewalks, drive areas, and concrete columns
- Ability to use precise measurements to cut and assemble boards, timbers, or plywood to the required size
- Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters, patch voids
- Use saws to cut expansion joints
- Knowledge of different types of finishes and techniques
- Experience and ability to work with power tools such has jack hammers, grinders, and concrete saws
Ways to apply:
- Call (904) 448-6638 today to join our passionate and dedicated team!
- Text "ST. AUGUSTINE CONCRETE" along with your first and last name to (904) 448-6638
- email us your resume, firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications & Experience
- Be able to get to work as required, on Time
- Follow instructions as directed
- Layout forms
- Bend/tie rebar
- Set up forms
- Place concrete
- Complete concrete finish tasks
- Operate tools and equipment
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.