San Diego, California
Temp to Perm
$22.00 - $30.00
Looking for a Conduit Bender who can perform all functions of conduit bending ensuring safety, quality, and productivity. Must be able to do all types of bends including the four major types of bends made in raceways: Stub up bends, offset bends, back to back bends and saddle bends.
Measuring, cutting, and bending conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools.
Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum five years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- References that will verify your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.