Please submit a resume to email@example.com
At PeopleReady, we value diversity. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience, and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today. PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer.
We are always accepting applications for:
Construction Associates can be found on almost all construction sites performing a wide range of tasks from very easy to hazardous. They are at building, highway, and heavy construction sites; residential and commercial sites; tunnel and shaft excavations; and demolition sites. Many of the jobs they perform are demanding and require specialized training and experience. Other jobs require little skill and can be learned quickly. Although most Associates specialize in a type of construction, such as highway or tunnel construction, some are generalists who perform many different tasks during all stages of construction. To perform their jobs effectively, Construction Associates should be familiar with the duties of other skilled trade’s professionals and with the materials, tools, and machinery they use, as all of these workers are part of a team, jointly carrying out assigned construction tasks.
· Basic hand tools experience
· General power tools experience
· Job site safety
· Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
· Assisting in the building or construction of various things
· Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training, which we provide
· Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
· Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
· Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- • Experience on commercial/residential/industrial construction sites
- • Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience
- • Some Construction Associate assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug screenings
Other Jobs in Your Area
Skilled TradespersonMERCED, California
Residential Solar InstallerMERCED, California
Maintenance TechnicianMERCED, California
HVAC TechnicianMERCED, California
Heavy Equipment OperatorMERCED, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.