$16.00 - $18.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades has an immediate need for Construction Laborers who have experience digging trenches, moving materials and using small hand tools. Weekly travel is required.
Apply now! You can send your resume to Gbaron@peopleready.com.
· Perform manual work in preparing surfaces
· Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor
· Excavate and fill trenches
· Maintain a clean job site; pick up all tools & equipment and secure job site each day to eliminate potential hazards.
· Material handling and storage
· Ability to travel and work overnight jobs
· Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Brings problems to the attention of the foreman, safety director or HR manager
Qualifications & Experience
- • Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- • Must be 18 years old or older
- • Clean driving record (CDL license if possible but not required)
- • Ability to travel and work overnight jobs
- • Ability to operate equipment (requested but not required)
- Work is performed primarily outside with some travel; exposure to noise, dust, grease, smoke, fumes, noxious odors, gases, and all types of weather and temperature conditions; exposure to possible hazardous traffic conditions; work and/or walk on various types of surfaces including slippery and uneven surfaces and rough terrain; may be required to work extended hours including evenings and weekends.
- Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in a construction environment; walk, stand, and sit for prolonged periods of time; frequently stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, reach and twist; push, pull, lift and/or carry moderate to heavy amounts of weights; operate assigned equipment and vehicles; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.