Temp to Perm
$17.00 - $18.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades has an immediate need for Construction Laborers experienced with removing trees, excavating and leveling land. Must have experience operating a concrete saw.
· Operating a concrete saw
· Running a skid steer
· Using a grade rod
· Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials
· Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
· Moving & shoveling dirt from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
· Learning any-and-all aspects of jobs assigned by the foreman or lead man as necessary for job completion.
· Being on time for all shifts and ready to go at the assigned time with PPE.
· Abide by all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, fall protection and others.
Qualifications & Experience
- • At least 1 years of construction labor experience
- • Experience operating a concrete saw
- • Experience operating a Skid Steer preferred
- • Familiar with working on commercial construction sites
- • Experience with hand and power tools
- • Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position, such as walking, kneeling, standing, squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time and the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- • Strong work ethic
- • Endurance to spend hours working in extreme weather conditions such as heat or cold
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.