PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking Experienced Construction Laborers.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Maintaining safety practices and a clean work site at all times.
· Demolition, Digging and trenching.
· Moving, or loading and unloading materials.
· Assisting Journeymen and Organizing tools.
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- • Minimum 1 years’ experience performing the above tasks and verifiable references.
- • Be at least 18 years of age.
- • This job requires regular standing, bending and kneeling and lifting of up to 50 lbs without assistance.
- • PeopleReady Skilled Trades is an E-Verify Employer.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.