New Haven, Connecticut
$22.00 - $
We are now hiring for Construction Associates with a real passion for working with their hands to positively chip in at construction jobsites.
Looking for an experienced construction laborer to do a variety of taks and projects, work and assist with other trades on a residential building site.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, click the apply link!
Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more! Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you!
• Competitive Wages and Sign On Incentives
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Coverage
• OSHA 10 trainings
• Work close to home
• Referral Bonus Program – $$$ earn for referring friends
• Employee Of the Month Incentives
• Regular Associate Appreciation Lunches
• Personal Protective Equipment Offered to all Associates
Other ways to apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-604-6216 for Immediate Consideration!
· Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
· Assisting in the building or construction of various things
· Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
· Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
· Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
· Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
· Perform their jobs safely and effectively
· Be familiar with the duties of other skilled trades professionals and with the materials, tools, and machinery they use
· Be part of the site team, jointly carrying out assigned construction tasks.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Experience on commercial construction sites preferred
- • Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience
- • Some Construction Associate assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug screenings
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.