South San Francisco, California
$23.00 - $
Are you looking for immediate work that makes a positive impact? Are you the type of person who loves to work with your hands and enjoys diversity in your work day?
If this sounds like you – we have a client seeking help maintaining their commercial construction site in South San Francisco.
Primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Removing demo debris and hauling to dumpster
- Sweeping and/or vacuuming
- Dust control - installing barriers and tacky strips
- Infectious disease prevention
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must have minimum 1 year in Residential and/or Commercial construction
- -or- be a graduate of a related vocational program
- • Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, reach, and lift.
- • Must have valid Right to Work documents
- • Must have reliable transportation
- • Must have basic communication skills and the ability to follow instructions
- • Must be able to pass drug screen and T4 background check.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.