$0.00 - $100.00
Position Title: Project Manager
Location: Pleasanton, CA
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking a Construction Project Manager for multi-family residential and commercial projects throughout in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a position that will demand the highest attention to detail, the ability to multitask, flexibility and a team oriented person.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, subcontractors and architects.
- Monitor and implement company safety policies and procedures.
- Forecast and manage costs for all aspects of projects, including, estimation, subcontracting, materials and workforce.
- Maintain records of RFI's, change requests, costs reports and other required documentation.
- Prepare project schedules and ensure that work is completed on time or ahead of schedule.
- Demonstrate clear communication with a focus on meeting client needs and utilize conflict resolution skills when necessary.
- Prepare and present project progress reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must be at least 18 years old.
- • Must have a reliable way to get to work on time.
- • Must have at least 5 years experience in construction project management
- • Must have a Bachelors degree (preferably in construction management, civil engineering or architecture).
- • Must be familiar with subcontracting processes and trades.
- • Must be computer proficient and be familiar with industry standard project management software.
- • Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills in every aspect of the job.
- PeopleReady Skilled Trades has more than 30 years of experience connecting skilled tradespeople to the highest quality work in the San Francisco Bay Area and Beyond. Our work opportunities include short term and long term jobs, a variety of pay formats, a focus on safety and reliability and getting the job done right.
- WE ARE READY
- For more information about this position or PeopleReady Skilled Trades, please call 510-883-0682.
- PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates may need to pass a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.