Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $25.00
Are you looking for a full-time or part-time opportunity in construction? Are you the type of person who loves diversity in you work day? We are now hiring for Construction Associates with a real passion for working with their hands to positively chip in at construction jobsites.
Construction Associates can be found on almost all construction sites performing a wide range of tasks from very easy to hazardous. They are at building, highway, and heavy construction sites; residential and commercial sites; tunnel and shaft excavations; and demolition sites. Many of the jobs they perform are demanding and require specialized training and experience. Other jobs require little skill and can be learned quickly. Although most Associates specialize in a type of construction, such as highway or tunnel construction, some are generalists who perform many different tasks during all stages of construction. To perform their jobs effectively, Construction Associates should be familiar with the duties of other skilled trades professionals and with the materials, tools, and machinery they use, as all of these workers are part of a team, jointly carrying out assigned construction tasks. If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, click the apply link above!
The duties and responsibilities of a laborer are all geared toward maintaining a clean, safe and efficient construction site while also supporting the overall project. The list of duties and responsibilities for a laborer on any given day may include the following:
- Cleaning and preparing construction sites.
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment.
- Building and taking down scaffolding and temporary structures.
- Digging trenches, compacting earth, and backfilling holes.
- Operating and tending machinery and heavy equipment.
- Following instructions from supervisors and implementing construction plans.
- Assisting skilled tradespeople in their duties.
Qualifications & Experience
- -Must have at least 1 year of construction experience.
- -Must have reliable transportation, and a solid work ethic.
- -Experience on commercial construction sites preferred
- -Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience
- -Some Construction Associate assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug screenings
- Please apply or call/text 651-764-2733 if interested. We will reach out to you during our regular business hours.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Skilled Construction LaborerMinneapolis, Minnesota
Carpenter – Wood FramingMinneapolis, Minnesota
Drywall InstallerMinneapolis, Minnesota
HVAC InstallerMinneapolis, Minnesota
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.