JUNCTION CITY, Oregon
Temp to Perm
$14.00 - $20.00
Position: Construction Team Member
Location: Junction City, OR
Pay Rate: $15 – $20 / HR, DOE
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking experienced construction team members around Junction City, OR with experience in landscaping. The contractors we work with are seeking individuals with unique skills that can help deliver on the high end work they promise to their customers. If you are an experienced landscaper, have knowledge and skill to run irrigation, pay attention to detail, we want to talk to you.
If you have any more questions about this position or PeopleReady Skilled Trades, please call our office at (503)692-4436 and ask for a recruiter.
- You will be responsible for following safe work practices
- Maintain a consistent level of quality of work performance
- Demonstrate proper handling, moving, and installation of plant materials
- Move landscape and construction materials
- Constructing irrigation with digging and trenching
- Running heavy equipment such as track hoe, excavator, skid steer, and trencher
- Develop construction skills (brick, stone, drain tile, water features, and mortar)
- Running power equipment used in construction
- And other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have knowledge of construction safety practices.
- Must have a minimum of one years experience in the field.
- Must have experience with landscaping.
- Must be able to operate various small equipment - Thatcher, Aerator, chemical sprayer, bobcat.
- Must have experience and be able to operate a track hoe, excavator, Ditch Witch skid steer SK500, and trenchers.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from jobsites.
- Must be able to work outdoors all seasons of the year.
- Must be able to work bent over up to 30% of the time.
- Must be able to lift and/or stand for up to 85% of the time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and perform vigorous, physical labor.
- Must be able to perform gradework/excavation, irrigation systems, plantings, and administrative work.
- Must be able to install and build ponds/water features, paths/patios, retaining walls, and low voltage lighting.
- Must have strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Bilingual is a plus, but not necessary.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.