Construction Trades – Inland Empireontario, California
$18.00 - $35.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is now hiring Tradespeople for construction projects throughout the Inland Empire and surrounding areas!
Payrates will vary depending on position and experience.
We are currently hiring for all trades:
– CONCRETE MASONS
– CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
– HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATORS
– ALL OTHER CONSTRUCTION TRADES
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
• Weekly pay
• OSHA 10 Training – (Available if interested)
Click the link to complete an application, a dedicated recruiter will reach out to you with next steps.
Please email any inquiries or a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
- RESPONSIBILITIES WILL VARY DEPENDING ON YOUR TRADE AND EXPERIENCE
- Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- MUST BE FULLY TOOLED IN YOUR RESPECTIVE TRADE
- There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized training in your trade is preferred
- Experience on commercial, industrial, or residential construction sites preferred
- Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic and safety oriented
- Some assignment have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug tests
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.