Construction Workers needed ASAP to work in Georgetown, TX on a fruit farm that borders Taylor, TX! Excellent opportunity to make money before the holiday season kicks off!
Responsible for assisting carpenters, plumbers, electricians, and concrete formers on job site with various tasks including:
- Clean and prepare construction sites by removing debris and possible hazards
- Load or unload building materials to be used in construction
- Build or take apart bracing, scaffolding, and temporary structures
- Dig trenches, backfill holes, or compact earth to prepare for construction
- Operate or tend equipment and machines used in construction
- Follow construction plans and instructions from supervisors or more experienced workers
- Assist craftworkers with their duties
- Cover services with plastic material to protect them.
- Cut and install insulation.
- Cut and fit tile or linoleum.
- Spread adhesives on flooring to prep for tile.
- Build scaffolding, shoring, and braces.
- Cut timber and lumber to specified dimensions.
- Hold timbers, lumber, and paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
- Drill holes in lumber.
- Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, and other equipment, to aid in establishing reference points and lines.
- Assist in the layout of foundation, building lines and anchor bolts.
- Set hollow metal doors and frames.
- Install toilets.
- Install trim and cabinets.
- Place and set slabs and sidewalks.
- Unload materials from trucks.
- Assist with slabs and elevated structures.
- Frame wood.
- Establish reference points and lines.
- Smooth and sand surfaces using power sanders.
If interested, please call me at 718-450-1167 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration - thank you!
Qualifications & Experience
- * Reliable transportation
- * At least 6 months of carpentry experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.