Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $20.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking a Contract Administrator for a Temp to Hire position within the Portland Metro area. As part of the front office team, you will be performing multiple tasks to support construction contract maintenance and billings.
Contract Administrator billing tasks include preparing contract signature documents, permit preparation, submittal documents, insurance documents, email correspondence, project closeout documentation, and monthly or as-needed billings to the customer. You will also act as liaison to the customer as directed by the Project Manager.
· Answering of a multi-line phone system, miscellaneous filing (both paper and electronically).
· Processing daily mail, and other miscellaneous office tasks as assigned.
· Reporting directly to Front Office Team Leader.
· Conduct construction contract maintenance/billings.
· Communicating within your project team to ensure a successful project.
· Minimal driving as needed for permitting purposes. (depends on jurisdiction)
· Assisting other front office team members with special projects as needed.
· Processing daily outgoing/incoming mail; daily/weekly filing as required.
· Other front office duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must be at least 18 years old with a valid photo ID.
- • Practice safe work habits. Have the physical ability to lift to 10 lbs.
- • Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- • Able to work at a computer/desk for long period.
- • Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- • Must have professional written/verbal communication skills.
- • Previous construction contractor experience preferred.
- • Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat very helpful.
- • Customer service experience and Foundation construction software experience a plus!
- • Accounting background helpful, but not required.
- • Able to meet additional screening requirements when applicable.
- • Must have references to verify your professional skills and experience.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.