Temp to Perm
$21.00 - $30.00
We are hiring Conveyor Service Technicians to Keep our customer base satisfied by performing planned maintenance and service calls in a timely and professional manner. Work “on call” and maintain the schedule of service calls based on types of maintenance agreements. Provide customer service that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
Perform planned maintenance and service calls properly, and on-call. This may include and is not limited to inspecting, adjusting, lubing or replacing the following: chains and sprockets, pulleys and rollers, motors and gearboxes, belts, belt or chain take-ups, carrying rollers and snubber rollers, sensors and reflectors, regulators, sortation devices, pneumatic brakes, filters and stops, safety switches, frames and guide rails
- Maintain a professional manner to guarantee a professional image for our company.
- Perform on-site technical work when required and assist others when necessary. Provide a detailed and complete service report.
- Accept Jobs as assigned. Once assigned take ownership of the job.
- Preview calendar, and Job tickets assigned by office in advance before the day of the assignment.
- Identify what is needed for the job, and make sure you are prepared for the assignment.
- Communicate back to the office any questions you may have to be prepared for the assignment. Accept new duties and responsibilities when assigned.
- As needed, provide technical support for customers, technicians, and sub-contractors.
- Work in-conjunction with other on-site technicians, sub-contractors and other trades.
- Complete all documentation and get all proper signatures and authorizations required per company policy.
- Submit parts usage per job, so to maintain accurate truck, CSI warehouse and/or customer inventory levels.
Maintain communication with Project Manager and Sales throughout project, which may include:
- equipment resolutions, modifications, shipping errors, etc.
Maintain safety standards/protocols throughout all projects, which will include safety training of temporary help.
- ensuring other sub-contractors are following safety protocols
- obtains all necessary sign off’s that subcontractors have reviewed CSI’s safety protocols
- Coordinate with Customer’s onsite primary point of contact for all installation phases.
- Maintain good customer relationship throughout entire project.
- Operate fork trucks, scissor lifts, and rental equipment as needed for project installation.
- Verify equipment on site matches to Bills of Ladings
- Site housekeeping always maintained- verify with customer their specifications
Qualifications & Experience
- Education and Experience Required:
- HS Diploma
- Trade School with Mechanical background, a plus
- Mechanical Installation 5+ years, not required but a plus
- Field Service minimum 2 years
- Welder certification, a plus
- Certifications / Licenses:
- Valid drivers license
- 10 hour OSHA certification, desired
- Fork Truck certification, desired
- Technical / Computer Skills:
- Basic computer knowledge, Microsoft software, AutoCAD viewer
- Read technical/installation drawings/schematics
- Operate a meter and tachometer
- Environmental / Physical Factors:
- This position works primarily in a typical warehouse and industrial environment.
- This position requires ability to lift 25 - 75 lbs. individually
- Able to move 150 lbs in a safe manner
- Ability to work On Call 24 / 7
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.