$17.00 - $17.50
Please submit a resume to email@example.com
At PeopleReady, we value diversity. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience, and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today. PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer.
We are always accepting applications for:
Demolition workers tear down and remove unsound structures and building elements, clean up jobsite debris, and make jobsites safe and ready for new construction work. Construction crews and building companies hire demolition workers for full-time and part-time work during all shifts, including weekends. Demolition workers perform their job duties within a collaborative work environment that may feature unsound structures. Demolition workers travel to jobsites to perform demolition work and report primarily to the site foreman. Associates can be found on almost all construction sites performing a wide range of tasks from very easy to hazardous. They are at building, highway, and heavy construction sites; residential and commercial sites; and demolition sites. Many of the jobs they perform are demanding and require specialized training and experience. Other jobs require little skill and can be learned quickly.
• Basic hand tools experience
• General power tools experience
• Job site safety
· Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
· Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
· Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
· Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
· Remove unsound structures and other building materials that cannot be restored or repaired
· Breaking up concrete, removal structures, and tear down of walls
Qualifications & Experience
- • Experience on commercial/residential/industrial construction sites
- • Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.