$18.00 - $22.00
The Commercial Dock & Door Service Professional will be responsible for inspecting, servicing, troubleshooting, installing, and repairing various industrial equipment.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot industrial equipment, mechanisms, mechanical systems and electrical circuits.
- Perform service, maintenance, repair and installation on: Commercial doors; Loading docks; and general warehouse equipment.
- Provide information and recommend services to the sales team.
- Manage work orders (paper and digital) for each job in a timely manner.
- Perform hazard assessments and maintain a high standard of safe work practices and quality control.
- Follow company and OSHA safety rules and guidelines. Avoid injuries and damage to property, loss of unused materials and clean-up of work area debris.
- Completes all necessary company training in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with repair and maintenance of: Warehouse and commercial doors; Loading docks; Dock-leveler’s; and other related warehouse and industrial equipment.
- Experience in welding, steel fabrication and electrical.
- Experience in Mechanical, Commercial, and Industrial Maintenance.
- Experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics is preferred but not required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven, service environment.
- Follows all safety procedures in performing work, as well as company policies.
- Able to work without supervision. Occasionally, will work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs and across remote offices.
- Complete service reports, time-cards and parts ordering.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Technical school training and OEM certification a plus. Examples of training would include: AAADM; Rytec; Entrematic; etc.
- Must have schedule flexibility, as services may be performed during evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Ability to work overtime.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Must have a valid state issue's Driver’s License with a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) driving record acceptable to insurance carrier.
- Must be able to pass a standard Department of Transportation (DOT) physical.
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Heavy Equipment Articulated Dump TruckMemphis, Tennessee
Carpenters Door HardwareMemphis, Tennessee
Commercial Door and HardwareMemphis, Tennessee
Welders and Fitter NeededMemphis, Tennessee
Plant Maintenance TechinicianMemphis, Tennessee
Journeyman Elec w/ Per DiemMemphis, Tennessee
Skilled Craftsman ALL TRADESMemphis, Tennessee
Dock and Door Maintenance TechinicianMemphis, Tennessee
Structural Steel Industrial PainterMemphis, Tennessee
Sheetmetal Duct InstallerMemphis, Tennessee
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.