$18.00 - $22.00
The Commercial Dock & Door Service Professional will be responsible for inspecting, servicing, troubleshooting, installing, and repairing various industrial equipment.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot industrial equipment, mechanisms, mechanical systems and electrical circuits.
- Perform service, maintenance, repair and installation on: Commercial doors; Loading docks; and general warehouse equipment.
- Provide information and recommend services to the sales team.
- Manage work orders (paper and digital) for each job in a timely manner.
- Perform hazard assessments and maintain a high standard of safe work practices and quality control.
- Follow company and OSHA safety rules and guidelines. Avoid injuries and damage to property, loss of unused materials and clean-up of work area debris.
- Completes all necessary company training in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with repair and maintenance of: Warehouse and commercial doors; Loading docks; Dock-leveler’s; and other related warehouse and industrial equipment.
- Experience in welding, steel fabrication and electrical.
- Experience in Mechanical, Commercial, and Industrial Maintenance.
- Experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics is preferred but not required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven, service environment.
- Follows all safety procedures in performing work, as well as company policies.
- Able to work without supervision. Occasionally, will work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs and across remote offices.
- Complete service reports, time-cards and parts ordering.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Technical school training and OEM certification a plus. Examples of training would include: AAADM; Rytec; Entrematic; etc.
- Must have schedule flexibility, as services may be performed during evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Ability to work overtime.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Must have a valid state issue's Driver’s License with a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) driving record acceptable to insurance carrier.
- Must be able to pass a standard Department of Transportation (DOT) physical.
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Dock and Door Maintenance TechinicianMemphis, Tennessee
Boiler Operator-MemphisMemphis, Tennessee
Steel FitterMemphis, Tennessee
Entry Level ElectricianMemphis, Tennessee
First Class Boiler OperatorMemphis, Tennessee
Electrical Control Tech Level I-IVMemphis, Tennessee
Welders and Fitter Long term WorkMemphis, Tennessee
Concrete Cutting LaborMemphis, Tennessee
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.