Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $27.00
We are looking for experienced drywall installers for work in Minneapolis/ St. Paul and the greater areas of MN.
Responsible for installing wallboards to ceilings or to interior walls of buildings and applying plaster. Smooths out imperfections with trowels and shackles. Applies coats of the compound after panels are mounted to walls or ceiling.
- Apply drywall to walls or ceilings.
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building.
- Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints.
- Smooth out imperfections.
- Work with ceiling tile installers to build walls.
- Read blueprints and designs.
- Measure, cut, fit, and fasten panels.
- Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
- Screw panels to wood or metal framework.
- Use a lift to place ceiling panels.
- Fill joints in-between panels with spackle.
- Use trowels to spread spackle.
- Press paper tape into compound.
- Smooth away excess material.
- Cover nail and screw depressions with spackle.
- Apply second and third coats of compound.
- Sand areas after each coast.
Qualifications & Experience
- Applicants must have drywall installing experience, reliable transportation, and a solid work ethic.
- Please apply or call/text 651-764-2733 if interested. We will reach out to you during our regular business hours.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Skilled Construction LaborerMinneapolis, Minnesota
Carpenter – Wood FramingMinneapolis, Minnesota
HVAC InstallerMinneapolis, Minnesota
Drywall InstallerMinneapolis, Minnesota
Experienced ElectricianMinneapolis, Minnesota
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.