Job duties include: Installing wallboards to ceilings or to interior walls of buildings and Applying plaster. Smoothing out imperfections with trowels and shackle. Applying coats of compound after panels are mounted to walls or Ceiling. Planned work and determined appropriate tools and equipment.
- Strong experience with Installation of various drywall
- Sound knowledge of construction and repair of houses, buildings, roads and highways
- Deep knowledge of the various machines and tools needed in construction
- Working knowledge of commercial construction – sheetrock, painting, safety and cleanliness
- Familiarity with adhesives, staples and screws to the structural frame
- Ability to read and interpret the various technical plans, drawing and blue prints for construction
Qualifications & Experience
- Good knowledge of the tools, materials, and methods used in drywall and ceiling finishing. Ability to interpret construction blueprints. Knowledge of the applicable safety guidelines.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.