Temp to Perm
$23.00 - $30.00
Are you an experienced and skilled dump truck operator looking for a new (local) opportunity?
We are currently seeking reliable and professional CDL A Operators to safely operate dump trucks and low boy trailers for the transport of construction materials to various projects in the state of Maryland.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining our team, please apply! Resume’s can be submitted to email@example.com
- Operation of triaxle dump truck for the transport of construction materials and equipment to and from job sites.
- Load and unload on a lowboy trailer and secure it properly.
- Complete pre trip and post trip inspection for mechanical items and safety issues.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Maintain drivers logs and complete pre-trip inspections.
- Follow all traffic laws and safety regulations while on the road.
- Communicate effectively with dispatcher and team members.
Qualifications & Experience
- Lowboy experience: Min. 2 years
- CDL A ; Valid Drivers license with a clean driving records.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
- Knowledge of tractor repair and maintenance is a plus.
- Excellent driving skills and knowledge of traffic laws and safety regulations.
- Comply with all DOT requirements.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.