PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for an experienced Dump Truck Operator for on-site off-road work for a project located in Jessup, MD. Qualified candidates will be expected to operate a Hydrema truck, assist with site laboring tasks, and be trained on roller equipment.
- Safely operate Hydrema dump truck in an off-road capacity, hauling and dumping materials and earth around job site
- Receive training to operate roller equipment and safely operate equipment around site where needed
- Perform laboring tasks such as site clean-up, material unload, digging, and spotting where required
- Adhere to all safety protocols as prescribed by site management
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience operating a dump truck in an off-road capacity
- Previous construction site experience
- Possess a valid driver's license (this position specifically)
- Ability to pass contractor's background check and online training(this position specifically)
- Reliable transportation to and from job site on a daily basis
- Dedicated to safety at all times
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.