Peopleready is hiring for entry level electrical assemblers. Electrical assemblers will be responsible for harness, electrical, and mechanical assembly including but not limited to: routing wires, plugging wires, crimping contacts, make electrical connections with solder, assembling hardware, tightening hardware, complete testing of electronic units.
- Harness, electrical and mechanical assembly
- Routing wires
- Plugging wires
- Assembling hardware
- Use simple hand tools, power tools, fixtures and direct reading test devices.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to interface with computerized work instructions as well as read and follow drawings.
- • MUST be able to inspect and verify work performed is in accordance with requirements.
- • Able to become IPC certified in Soldering.
- • Capable of lifting 20+ lbs without assistance.
- • Must be willing to work 2nd shift as needed and overtime
- • Strong initiave and self starter requiring little supervision
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.