WEST PALM BEACH, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking a General Superintendent working on Electrical projects in the Fort Pierce, FL & West Palm Beach, FL markets.
In this role you will be Responsible for all electrical site construction activities. Supervise all electrical Feild Personnel for each project assigned. Assign tasks, provide training & guidance on best practicias, ensure safety compliance, assure quality project, inspect work performed, provide guidance with Technical Problems.
Do you have 10+ years managing electrical projects in a progressive role in the area?
- Supervise installation, modification, & replacement of electrical systems
- Establish a safety program utilizing stand-up safety meetings and crew participation
- Conduct weekly safety Meetings (Toolbox Talks)
- Examine & create solutions for high voltage electrical system issues
- Perform electrical-related wiring and installation for industrial, commercial, & residential construction projects
- Oversee construction, retrofits, and remodels
- Review & ensure electrical integrity of all electrical construction project drawings & diagrams.
- Interpret design drawings for electrical scope, scheduling, & workforce requirements
- Direct, guide, and coache Electrical Foremen and Craft to ensure activities on site are understood and following established processes through quality checks
- Direct all electrical field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications
- Promote job site safety, encourages safe work practices, & rectify job site hazards immediately
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Project Managers.
- Conduct quality safety inspections; Manage QA/QC for electrical construction.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, & other employees.
- Manage employees’ schedules.
- Prepare and submit Daily Reports to the VA.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in the field, position, & role is required
- Trade School or Bachelor’s degree in related field prefered
- Master Electrician or Electrical Contractor License required
- Minimum 10 years experience in a supervisory/superintendent role in commercial construction and electrical installation experience.
- Ten (10) years of industry experience. healthcare/hospital setting preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Familiar with Pro-core or other types of construction software programs, desirable.
- Experience working with the Veterans Affairs Hospitals, or on Government Projects.
- Prior military experience preferred.
- Familiarity with requirements of drawings and specifications and with terms and conditions of Project Contracts, Subcontracts, and Purchase Orders.
- OSHA 30-hour certification.
- First Aid/CPR certification.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PlumberWest Palm Beach, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal MechanicWest Palm Beach, Florida
Drywall Installer and FinisherWest Palm Beach, Florida
ElectricianWest Palm Beach, Florida
Project ManagerWEST PALM BEACH, Florida
Construction EstimatorWEST PALM BEACH, Florida
Electrical – General SuperintendentWEST PALM BEACH, Florida
Finish CarpenterWest Palm Beach, Florida
Rough CarpenterWest Palm Beach, Florida
Carpenter ApprenticeWest Palm Beach, Florida
Concrete Setter and FinisherWest Palm Beach, Florida
PipefitterWest Palm Beach, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.