$19.00 - $21.00
We are looking for Electrical Helpers for commercial work around the Arlington, Texas area. Pay rate depends on experience.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes, ammeters, or test lamps.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Run and pull wire and conduit.
- Install switches and other electrical fixtures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years commercial electrical experience
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites
- Possess tools of your trade
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel, and otherwise move to accomplish daily tasks
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.