$50.00 - $
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is now hiring for experienced Journeyman Electricians to work a commercial fit-up project in Boylston MA. We’re looking for journeymen with heavy commercial/industrial experience and experienced mechanically with pipe work, controls, alarms etc. This is a 2-3 month long project with compensation of $50/hr. This role REQUIRES that you hold a Journeyman License in the state of Massachusetts. Journeyman Electricians will install and repair electrical components on our commercial jobsites supervising a team of apprentices or other laborers.
Industrial work in new construction of warehouse, work will be performed on 40' lifts and electricians must be proficient in pipe work.
Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades
• Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
• PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors..
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
• Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don't have it already.
• We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
Qualifications & Experience
- Journeyman License holder
- *Minimum 5 years of experience on commercial construction sites
- *In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- *Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- *Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- *References that will verify your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.