$38.00 - $
Journeymen Electricians Needed! Are you licensed in the State of CT as an E1 or E2? Commercial work projects, competitive pay, and job placements readily available! PeopleReady is looking for dedicated Electricians at the journeyman level to be on our team.
– OSHA10 training available
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
– Employee of the month incentives
– Overtime Opportunities
– Referral Bonus of $500
– PPE and company merch
Join our team today! For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-604-6216 for immediate consideration.
- Maintain an active CT issues Electrical License
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Install and repair Electrical Systems.
- Inspect Troubleshoot and conduct test
- Install light fixtures security cameras and other electrical fixtures
- Diagnose and repair electrical transformers and switch gears
- Run conduit and bend pipe of 1/4" 1/2" 1" up to 4" pipe
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- • CT issued E1 or E2
- • Minimum five years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- • In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- • Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems
- • Have tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- • References that will verify your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.