Electrician JourneymanBristol, Pennsylvania
$30.00 - $32.00
DescriptionPeopleReady Skilled Trades is a staffing company in construction that does project based, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions for craftspeople in the field. We offer weekly pay, benefits, and competitive payrates come join our team! Looking for journey level commercial electricians for our projects.
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order.
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code,
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum five years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites.
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area.
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action.
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.