$30.00 - $32.00
Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy. PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors. Medical, dental, and vision benefits. Opportunity to go through OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already. We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson. You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us! Looking for mid to journey level commercial electricians for our projects.
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order.
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, and other components
- Read blueprints and complete panel changes
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum four years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites.
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area.
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action.
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.