Monroe, North Carolina
$22.00 - $25.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is Looking for Residential / commercial Electrical Service Technicians. As a Electrical Service Technician with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, For this position you’ll be tasked with service work as well as light commercial work. In this role you’ll earn 22-25 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
- Service work
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Install and repair Electrical Systems.
- Inspect Troubleshoot and conduct test
- Install light fixtures security cameras and other electrical fixtures
- Diagnose and repair electrical transformers and switch gears
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- - OSHA 10 preferred not required
- -Valid Drivers License
- - Reliable Transportation
- -Minimum 1 years of experience on commercial and residential construction sites
- -In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- -Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- -Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- -Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.