Hanover, New Hampshire
$28.00 - $
Are you an Apprentice Electrician with at least 24 months of experience looking to grow in your trade? PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking a Craftsman of your skill set. The Apprentice is responsible for performing assigned tasks to assist a Journeyman Electrician and execute those assignments under close supervision according to national electrical code and safety policies as outlined in company policy.
- Wire Pulling
- Installation of AC & DC circuits in conduit
- Installation of fiber optic cable in conduit
- Installation and termination
Qualifications & Experience
- Basic mechanical abilities with hand tools and simple power tools.
- Ability to work independently from the electrician on tasks that require less skills or experience
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.