Journeymen Electricians for Solar wiring! Are you licensed in the State of CT as an E1 or E2? Are you looking for competitive pay? Commercial work $38-41 ! Solar rates as high as $45 an hour! Job placements readily available! PeopleReady is looking for dedicated Electricians at the journeyman level to be on our team.
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more!
Other ways to apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-528-0133 for immediate consideration.
Referral bonus Program-$500 for each qualified referral!
We look forward to you joining our team! Apply today for Immediate placements!
Maintain an active CT issues Electrical License
Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
Install and repair Electrical Systems.
Inspect Troubleshoot and conduct test
Install light fixtures security cameras and other electrical fixtures
Wire Solar Panels and test control panels
Diagnose and repair electrical transformers and switch gears
Run conduit and bend pipe of 1/4" 1/2" 1" up to 4" pipe
Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- CT issued E1 or E2
- Minimum five years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- References that will verify your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.