$25.00 - $38.00
People Ready Skilled Trades is seeking experienced Electricians for commercial projects in Sacramento and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades
• Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
• PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large
network of contractors.
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
• Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already.
• We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
****You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us. ***
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Qualifications & Experience
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must Have Valid E.T. or Journey Electrician Card
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.