Pineville, North Carolina
Temp to Perm
People Ready Skilled Trades is looking for a Construction Equipment Mechanic to perform tasks on construction equipment from trucks to forklifts, cranes and other various equipment. Work could be at office or on site to perform tasks. Candidate must also be willing to perform other tasks outside of the mechanic
• Competitive Wages
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Coverage
• OSHA 10 trainings
• Work close to home
• Referral Bonus Program – $$$ earn for referring friends
• Employee Of the Month Incentives
• Personal Protective Equipment Offered to all Associates
- Work on various types of heavy equipment, vehicles, and other machinery
- Perform other various tasks onsite or in office
- must be able to operate / work on heavy equipment
- Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of Equipment maintenance / mechanic experience
- Has a minimum of 1 year of solid commercial construction experience.
- Possesses tools of the trade.
- Has reliable transportation to/from the job site.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs throughout shift.
- Ability to perform a variety of maneuvers throughout shift.
- OSHA 10 a significant plus but not required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.