$32.00 - $35.00
As a Licensed Journeyman Electrician with People Ready Skilled Trades, you’ll support a large network of electrical contractors in Ventura, CA . In this long-term, temp-to-hire role, you’ll earn $32-$35.00 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
- Install and repair various types of raceway and cable tray systems electrical equipment and fixtures
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Worked with all types of Rigid Metal Conduit' RMC and IMC to include the following...
- Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
- Electrical Non-Metallic Tubing (ENT)
- Flexible Metal Conduit (FMC and LFMC).
- Rigid PVC Conduit
- Knowledge of NEC a plus.
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, electrical equipment and hand tools and manuals
Qualifications & Experience
- - OSHA-10 Certification (we offer complimentary training if needed)
- - Ability to efficiently bend pipe
- - Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- - Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- - Must own tools of the trade
- - Reliable transportation to get to and from multiple locations
- - Electrical Technician Certification is preferred
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.