Park Ridge, Illinois
$35.00 - $50.00
PeopleReady Skilled trades is seeking an experienced general foreman for an interior office buildout project in Park Ridge, IL. This project is slated to last two months. We are looking for local candidates only. PeopleReady Skilled Trades connects people to work so please don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for experience construction foreman:
The role responsibilities are overall project coordination including subcontractors, manpower, reporting, and site safety.
Effectively communicate with all stakeholders which includes inspectors, subs, project manager staff and clients.
Ideal candidate would have ground-up construction experience!
Has own tools and willing to assist where needed on projects.
Coordinate scheduling of subcontractors, consultants, inspectors and vendors to complete each project on time
Monitor work and materials to ensure quality control standards are met at various stages of the project
Communicate with the project team and support each subcontractor to execute his job duties effectively and efficiently
Perform inspections or schedule inspectors to meet the varying safety and compliance regulations of each job location
Maintain a written daily log of visitors, job actions performed, materials expended, and problems resolved on the job site
Identify and resolve problems and conflicts, organizing meetings and cooperating with team members in various roles as necessary
Set an example in keeping the job seat organized and clean, including meeting standards for waste disposal and environmental protection
Pay is $35-50/hour depending on experience
- Basic knowledge of software programs, such as Master Builder, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to write reports and professional correspondence to vendors, government officials, and clients
- Good reading comprehension for technical documents, such as safety regulations, assembly and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Excellent verbal communications skills, especially when addressing customers, clients or official visitors to the website
- Keen eye to identify non-compliance with regulations or standards and ability to suggest solutions for deficiencies or problems
- Familiarity with the operation of office equipment, such as digital cameras, fax machines, computers, copiers, and telephones
- Ability to stand for several hours at a time and to walk in varying climate conditions and on uneven ground
- Experience with managing demanding clients and offering creative solutions to meet commitments and requests
- Capacity to physically lift up to 100 lbs
Qualifications & Experience
- Local to Park Ridge, IL
- Experience with construction management software (i.e. Procore)
- 5 years ground up construction experience
- 5 years construction foreman experience
- Tools of the trade - willing to work on projects where needed.
- OSHA certification
- Reliable transportation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.