Temp to Perm
$16.00 - $
ISO an experienced commercial painter with some drywall, taping, mudding experience for a project at a university. Project is temp to perm, fulltime. Pay is $16/hour.
- Painting walls & buildings
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint.
- Maintaining equipment
- Safely disposing of chemical waste.
- Ensuring that high safety standards are met.
- Utilizing different painting techniques based on the nature of the surface.
- Utilizing special safety equipment such as painting goggles.
- Using viscosity cups and thickness gauges to measure the amount of paint to be used and the texture of the paint.
- Removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse.
- Painting small items and doing touch-ups.
- Ensuring proper ventilation after paint is applied
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience painting a variety of surface types.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Excellent dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Good organizational skill.
- Good verbal communication.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to pass a background check in accordance with federal, state, and local laws
- Reliable transportation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.