Experienced Manual MachinistSeguin, Texas
Temp to Perm
PeopleReady is seeking an experienced manual machinist/mechanic. Experience with building a new parts, drilling holes, reassembling. Comfortable working on large tractor equipment (no motors). Experience working on agricultural equipment for repairs. Custom fabrication experience. Must have reliable transportation. Pay is $22/hour.
• Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
• Reads and interprets blueprints.
• Uses gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements.
• Uses precision tools, machinery and equipment such as lathe, vertical milling machine, drill press, hydraulic press, chop saw, band saw, push and pull broaches and a variety of cutting tools and equipment.
• Fabricates and shapes parts such as tools and machine parts out of metal, plastics and composites
• Properly and safely selects, aligns, secures and removes holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials onto machines
• Recognizes, deploys and properly uses inserts, fixtures and tooling
• Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on machinery and equipment
• Evaluate experimental procedures and recommend change or modifications for efficiency and adaptability to setup and production
• Ability to track parts and jobs
• Abides by safety procedures
• Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years manual machinist and repair experience
- Reliable transportation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.