LAKE OSWEGO, Oregon
Temp to Perm
$23.00 - $25.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades client is currently seeking a Full-time, Career-minded individual with two or more years of Facilities Management experience.
The ideal candidate can keep the facility and grounds operationally efficient and safe.
If you have more questions about this position or PeopleReady Skilled Trades, please call a recruiter at 503-550-3387 and ask for Lisa.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform required maintenance on the facility and grounds, including routine maintenance of major equipment, such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, equipment, tools, and furniture.
- Ensure that all maintenance work, whether performed internally or by outside contractors, is performed safely according to industry standards and practices.
- Ensure that all work performed by volunteers complies with the overall safety and reliability standards. Oversee and sign off on all such work.
- Ensure that the fire and smoke alarm system and sprinkler system are maintained and in good working order.
- You will be responsible for following safe work practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Two (2) or more years of experience with design, construction, or property management preferred.
- • High School diploma or equivalent required; Associates, Bachelor’s or Certificate is preferred.
- • Can Lead the Safety Committee and ensure that the recommendations of the Safety Committee are brought forward to the appropriate organizational entities. Can Identify and correct unsafe and health deficiencies.
- • Ability to stand, walk for long periods, lift, push, pull, and climb up and down on ladders.
- • Have reliable transportation to and from the job sites.
- • Must have good written, verbal, and communication skills in English.
- • Ability to pass additional screenings including: a drug screen and background check.
- • Must have verifiable references upon request.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.