Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $22.00
Performs skilled maintenance, repair, adjustment and minor construction work in the trades to ensure that facilities are properly maintained and meet plant standards.
- Paint, remodel, refurbish areas as needed with excellent attention to detail
- Maintain, cut and thread water/steam pipe
- Install and maintain plumbing
- fixtures including sinks, toilets
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Repair, maintain/monitor equipment
- Change light bulbs, interior and exterior, as needed
- Operate forklift to stage materials and equipment
- Performs other work related duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Three years of facilities maintenance, construction, or repair experience in a commercial or industrial setting. Ability to lift and carry objects weighing from 25to 50 pounds.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Facility Maintenance Technician (TEMP-TO-HIRE)ANAHEIM, California
General Construction LaborAnaheim, California
Block MasonAnaheim, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.