$18.00 - $20.00
Hiring Now! Facility Maintenance workers needed with Electrical, Plumbing, Appliance Repair, and/or Drywall Repair experience in the Chattanooga area!
- Responsible for completing daily maintenance task list. Duties include but not limited to plumbing, electrical, HVAC, filter replacement, grounds keeping, painting, and general facility maintenance.
- Repair faulty equipment units, machines, appliances, plumbing and electrical fixtures, and walls,
- Responsible for contacting and communicating with all 3rd party vendors for out of scope needs/projects.
- Maintain appropriate equipment and supply inventory.
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Assist with performing testing, inspection, implementation and maintenance of equipment, systems and structures.
- Perform assigned preventative maintenance on equipment (i.e., compressors, exhaust fans, air handlers, vents, fan coil units, water coolers, refrigerators, ice machines, etc.) in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Has a minimum of 2 years of experience in the field(s) of plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, and/or drywall
- • Knowledge of facility maintenance procedures and techniques.
- • Substantial general maintenance experience
- • Possesses tools of the trade.
- • Has reliable transportation to/from the job site.
- • Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs throughout shift.
- • Ability to perform a variety of maneuvers throughout the shift.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.