KANSAS CITY, Kansas
$25.00 - $32.00
We are looking for Field Service Technicians for an established national equipment company that serves the greater Kansas City, KS area. Training will be provided for this role, but candidates will need to have a solid background of troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing mechanical and electrical issues. Overnight travel is required for this position.
- Troubleshoot and perform diagnostics on equipment that is malfunctioning and determine causes and perform repairs as suggested by assessment.
- Test and document operating parameters of equipment after maintenance and repairs.
- Document all work performed daily using company provided technology.
- Provide customer service through effective communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
- Display effective time management and independent problem solving.
- Adhere to and practice proper safety procedures and use protective equipment at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of technical experience within the HVAC, industrial, millwright, automotive, mechanical, or generator industries (for example)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints / electrical schematics
- Ability to complete work within assigned deadlines
- Utilize technology required for communication, research, work orders, and programming various controllers
- Ability to work a rotating schedule of on-call work (evenings, weekends, holidays)
- Overnight travel required - on average 2-4 overnights per week
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.