Field Service TechnicianChicago, Illinois
$25.00 - $31.00
We are looking for Field Service Technicians for an established equipment company that serves the greater Chicago area. Candidates will need to have prior field experience with HVAC, refrigeration, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electrical.
Full-time, direct hire with benefits. Company van with specialty tools provided.
- Troubleshoot and perform diagnostics on equipment that is malfunctioning and determine causes and perform repairs as suggested by assessment.
- Test and document operating parameters of equipment after maintenance and repairs.
- Document all work performed daily using company provided technology.
- Provide customer service through effective communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
- Display effective time management and independent problem solving.
- Adhere to and practice proper safety procedures and use protective equipment at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Minimum of 2-3 years of technical experience within the HVAC, industrial, millwright, automotive, mechanical, or generator industries.
- • Ability to complete work within assigned deadlines.
- • Utilize technology required for communication, research, work orders, and programming various controllers.
- • Ability to work a rotating schedule of on-call work (evenings, weekends, holidays).
- • Some travel may be required but not a guarantee (will vary by location).
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.