Woodbridge, New Jersey
Temp to Perm
$ - $25.00
Carpenter to work on all phases of multiunit apartment building fit-outs,. This is a Luxury apartment complex and there is rough, site safety and finish work going on at the site. The ideal candidate will be strong and proficient in all areas. Each day tasks will vary but will include spackling, patching, filling, sanding, and paint touch up on residential units. Rough carpentry to assist with safety rails, fire caulking and finish work. May also need to replace and refit moldings on doors, base and trim. Adjusting cabinetry, vanities, and appliances for proper level fit. Needs to have the ability to work under the direction of the supervisor to follow company standards for timeliness, and accurate work. Follow established safety rules and guidelines and maintain a safe environment.
- Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install the framework, molding, appliances, millwork
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Skilled in residential remodeling
- Perform rough and finish carpentry work with exceptional attention to detail
Qualifications & Experience
- 8 to 10 years of Carpentry experience on all types of projects
- OSHA Certification
- Capable of installing Tile, Gypsum Board Installation, Painting & Spackling
- Window, Door, Millwork and Fixture Installation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.