North Charleston, South Carolina
Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $30.00
We are now hiring an experience Fire Alarm Installer! We are seeking an individual with a minimum of 5 years experience with fire detection and signaling systems. This is a great full time, career opportunity with room for growth!
Pay rate: DOE $18-$30/HR.
- Install or repair fire alarm equipment
- Install and test control panels and wiring to ensure the system is functioning properly.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning systems.
- This position requires the proficiency of use in testing fire alarm equipment with multi-meters and digital analyzers.
- Experience with plan preparation and code compliance review
NICET Certification preferred.
Qualifications & Experience
- NICET Certification in Fire Protection is preferred
- At least 3 years of Fire Alarm Installation Experience
- Attention to detail
- Understand the use of low voltage wiring, and fire alarm systems
- Passion for accuracy, safety and detail
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
Other Jobs in Your Area
Commercial Fire Suppression InstallerNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Commercial ElectricianNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Construction LaborNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Low Voltage ElectricianNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Commercial PlumberNORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina
CarpenterNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Pipelaying LeadNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Lull OperatorNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Sheet Metal MechanicNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Heavy Equipment OperatorNorth Charleston, South Carolina
PipelayerNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Fire Alarm Low Voltage TechnicianNorth Charleston, South Carolina
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.