$26.25 - $27.00
We’re looking for Fire Sprinkler Fitters/ Technicians to help with the installation of a new sprinkler system in a 3 story apartment complex.
This job will be ongoing.
Please call or text 614-706-8775, once you have applied so we can schedule an interview!
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Madison Gibbs
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades:
-We’re dedicated to keeping you booked & busy. As a team, PeopleReady Skilled Trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors in Ohio
-Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time
-Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already
We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson
You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
-knowledge of fire suppression piping (Steel & PVC)
-how to operate a pipe cutting machine and/or how to use hand tools to cut pipe
-basic hand tools and full standard PPE required
Qualifications & Experience
- -Must have RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for EMPLOYMENT in the US
- -Have 6+ months of experience in the commercial/ residential field
- -Ability to lift to 50 lbs. repetitively . Walk, move, bend, twist, ,stand, and lift for a long periods of time
- -Own basic hand tools and work boots. We provide PPE
- -Have reliable & consistent transportation to and from work
- -Must be able to provide verifiable work references at the time of application
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.