Are you committed to your work ethic? Does working in a fast paced industrial setting appeal to your skillset? PeopleReady is hiring dedicated laborers with forklift experience! Laborers and Forklift Operators are responsible for transporting shipments and/or equipment in warehouse environments. Handling shipping orders, customer orders, or requisitions for items to be moved or prepared for distribution.
We are looking for a team player that is open to multiple job duties. For this role you will also partake in general labor this is NOT a designated Forklift operator role. The job duties of a General Laborer vary, sometimes even day-to-day at the same site. They may include cleaning and preparing a jobsite, loading and delivering materials; using different tools and machines; driving forklifts; reading levels; operating lifts; inventory management, loading and unloading trucks, cleaning and maintaining shop equipment and product.
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- Loading and unloading goods from trucks
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Use RF scanning equipment to track inventory
- General labor work as needed - you are not on a forklift for the duration of your shift.
Qualifications & Experience
- Prior experience driving a forklift (sit down, stand-up, reach lift, etc.)
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Discernment for safety
- Reliable transportation
- Verifiable experience, references
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.