PeopleReady has openings for forklift operator and supervisors at NNSY in Portsmouth. Forklift operators are responsible for operating and managing industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
This positions requires a CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET or TOP SECRET government security clearance.
- Safely operate a hinged stick boom with up to ninety (90) feet aerial platform
- Perform tasks such as load and unload material skids and trucks.
- Safely operate up to a 36K capacity forklift.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of six (6) months of forklift operation or heavy equipment experience
- MUST be able to obtain access to local Naval Bases
- MUST HAVE GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE (RED OR YELLOW BADGE)
Other Jobs in Your Area
CNC MachinistPortsmouth, Virginia
Outside Machinist with ClearancePortsmouth, Virginia
Marine Pipefitter with ClearancePortsmouth, Virginia
Shipyard Clearance JobsPortsmouth, Virginia
Forklift Operator with ClearancePortsmouth, Virginia
Maintenance TechnicianPortsmouth, Virginia
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.