Frame CarpenterFLEMING ISLAND, Florida
FLEMING ISLAND, Florida
$20.00 - $23.00
We are currently seeking exprierence frame carpenters for a commercial project!
Pay Rate: up to $23/hr (based on experience)
- Assisting with building safety ramps around property
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
- Shape or cut material to specified measurement, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Assemble and fasten material to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue
- Move necessary material around jobsite as assigned, clean worksite debris
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment
- 8 hour shift | 5 days a week | Day shift
- Monday through Friday
Ways to apply:
- Give our office a call to speak to a team member immediately (904) 510-6507
- Text "RAMP" along with your first and last name, plus email address to (904) 510-6507
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades:
- Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
- PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors..
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
- Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don't have it already.
- We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
- You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience with commercial or residential carpentry
- The right candidate will have their own tools and ability to bring them to work each day, ability to understand directions and works well with others
- Able to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.