$23.00 - $35.00
NOW HIRING JOURNEYMAN FRAMER & ROUGH CARPENTERS FOR IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AROUND WESTERN WASHINGTON. PAY: $23-35 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE. BENEFITS: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION PLANS OFFERED.
- Full range of Framing & Rough skilled carpentry work
- Wall framing, Roof framing, layout, sheathing, plate and line
- Works from blueprints, specifications, drawings and instructions to design, build, remodel, retrofit, maintain and repair various types of facilities and structures
- Inspects completed work for conformance with specifications, requirements, and compliance with applicable building and safety codes and regulations
- Ensure work progresses accurately
- Measure and mark lumber and other materials
- Use transit, lasers, levels
- Cut and shape wood, plastic, drywall and/or fiberglass
- Double-check measurements
- Oversee that materials and work area are clean and obstruction-free
- Building and installing cabinetry, stair building and/or trim work
- Hang Doors (Residential & Commercial)
- Proficient in using tools such as saws, sanders, drills, planers, etc.
- Must have tool bags/tool belt, cordless drills, skillsaw, etc.
- Ability to work remodels and new construction
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Able to lift 40 to 60 lbs.
- Able to climb up and down ladders, scaffolding and stairs
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must HAVE VALID RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.